Monday, July 2, 2012

YouVersion - Day 181 of your Historical Bible plan

YouVersion

Historical

Day 181 of 365

Psalm 21 ASV

1 The king shall joy in thy strength, O Jehovah; And in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! 2 Thou hast given him his heart's desire, And hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah 3 For thou meetest him with the blessings of goodness: Thou settest a crown of fine gold on his head. 4 He asked life of thee, thou gavest it him, Even length of days for ever and ever. 5 His glory is great in thy salvation: Honor and majesty dost thou lay upon him. 6 For thou makest him most blessed for ever: Thou makest him glad with joy in thy presence. 7 For the king trusteth in Jehovah; And through the lovingkindness of the Most High he shall not be moved. 8 Thy hand will find out all thine enemies; Thy right hand will find out those that hate thee. 9 Thou wilt make them as a fiery furnace in the time of thine anger: Jehovah will swallow them up in his wrath, And the fire shall devour them. 10 Their fruit wilt thou destroy from the earth, And their seed from among the children of men. 11 For they intended evil against thee; They conceived a device which they are not able to perform. 12 For thou wilt make them turn their back; Thou wilt make ready with thy bowstrings against their face.
This chapter has 13 verses

Psalm 22 ASV

1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning? 2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou answerest not; And in the night season, and am not silent. 3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. 4 Our fathers trusted in thee: They trusted, and thou didst deliver them. 5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: They trusted in thee, and were not put to shame. 6 But I am a worm, and no man; A reproach of men, and despised of the people. 7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, 8 Commit thyself unto Jehovah; Let him deliver him: Let him rescue him, seeing he delighteth in him. 9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb; Thou didst make me trust when I was upon my mother's breasts. 10 I was cast upon thee from the womb; Thou art my God since my mother bare me. 11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; For there is none to help. 12 Many bulls have compassed me; Strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. 13 They gape upon me with their mouth, As a ravening and a roaring lion. 14 I am poured out like water, And all my bones are out of joint: My heart is like wax; It is melted within me.
This chapter has 31 verses

Psalm 23 ASV

1 Jehovah is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: He guideth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness shall follow me all the days of my life; And I shall dwell in the house of Jehovah for ever.

Psalm 24 ASV

1 The earth is Jehovah's, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein. 2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the floods. 3 Who shall ascend into the hill of Jehovah? And who shall stand in his holy place? 4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; Who hath not lifted up his soul unto falsehood, And hath not sworn deceitfully. 5 He shall receive a blessing from Jehovah, And righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6 This is the generation of them that seek after him, That seek thy face, even Jacob. Selah 7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; And be ye lifted up, ye everlasting doors: And the King of glory will come in. 8 Who is the King of glory? Jehovah strong and mighty, Jehovah mighty in battle. 9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; Yea, lift them up, ye everlasting doors: And the King of glory will come in. 10 Who is this King of glory? Jehovah of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah

Psalm 25 ASV

1 Unto thee, O Jehovah, do I lift up my soul. 2 O my God, in thee have I trusted, Let me not be put to shame; Let not mine enemies triumph over me. 3 Yea, none that wait for thee shall be put to shame: They shall be put to shame that deal treacherously without cause. 4 Show me thy ways, O Jehovah; Teach me thy paths. 5 Guide me in thy truth, and teach me; For thou art the God of my salvation; For thee do I wait all the day. 6 Remember, O Jehovah, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindness; For they have been ever of old. 7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: According to thy lovingkindness remember thou me, For thy goodness' sake, O Jehovah. 8 Good and upright is Jehovah: Therefore will he instruct sinners in the way. 9 The meek will he guide in justice; And the meek will he teach his way. 10 All the paths of Jehovah are lovingkindness and truth Unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. 11 For thy name's sake, O Jehovah, Pardon mine iniquity, for it is great. 12 What man is he that feareth Jehovah? Him shall he instruct in the way that he shall choose. 13 His soul shall dwell at ease; And his seed shall inherit the land. 14 The friendship of Jehovah is with them that fear him; And he will show them his covenant.
This chapter has 22 verses

This plan was provided by...

This reading plan is provided by Blue Letter Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment