Monday, July 23, 2012

YouVersion - Day 203 of your Historical Bible plan

YouVersion

Historical

Day 203 of 365

Psalm 126 ASV

1 When Jehovah brought back those that returned to Zion, We were like unto them that dream. 2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing: Then said they among the nations, Jehovah hath done great things for them. 3 Jehovah hath done great things for us, Whereof we are glad. 4 Turn again our captivity, O Jehovah, As the streams in the South. 5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with joy, bringing his sheaves with him.

Psalm 127 ASV

1 Except Jehovah build the house, They labor in vain that build it: Except Jehovah keep the city, The watchman waketh but in vain. 2 It is vain for you to rise up early, To take rest late, To eat the bread of toil; For so he giveth unto his beloved sleep. 3 Lo, children are a heritage of Jehovah; And the fruit of the womb is his reward. 4 As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, So are the children of youth. 5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: They shall not be put to shame, When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 128 ASV

1 Blessed is every one that feareth Jehovah, That walketh in his ways. 2 For thou shalt eat the labor of thy hands: Happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. 3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine, In the innermost parts of thy house; Thy children like olive plants, Round about thy table. 4 Behold, thus shall the man be blessed That feareth Jehovah. 5 Jehovah bless thee out of Zion: And see thou the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. 6 Yea, see thou thy children's children. Peace be upon Israel.

Psalm 129 ASV

1 Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth up, Let Israel now say, 2 Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth up: Yet they have not prevailed against me. 3 The plowers plowed upon my back; They made long their furrows. 4 Jehovah is righteous: He hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked. 5 Let them be put to shame and turned backward, All they that hate Zion. 6 Let them be as the grass upon the housetops, Which withereth before it groweth up; 7 Wherewith the reaper filleth not his hand, Nor he that bindeth sheaves his bosom. 8 Neither do they that go by say, The blessing of Jehovah be upon you; We bless you in the name of Jehovah.

Psalm 130 ASV

1 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Jehovah. 2 Lord, hear my voice: Let thine ears be attentive To the voice of my supplications. 3 If thou, Jehovah, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? 4 But there is forgiveness with thee, That thou mayest be feared. 5 I wait for Jehovah, my soul doth wait, And in his word do I hope. 6 My soul waiteth for the Lord More than watchmen wait for the morning; Yea, more than watchmen for the morning. 7 O Israel, hope in Jehovah; For with Jehovah there is lovingkindness, And with him is plenteous redemption. 8 And he will redeem Israel From all his iniquities.

Psalm 131 ASV

1 Jehovah, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty; Neither do I exercise myself in great matters, Or in things too wonderful for me. 2 Surely I have stilled and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child with his mother, Like a weaned child is my soul within me. 3 O Israel, hope in Jehovah From this time forth and for evermore.

Psalm 132 ASV

1 Jehovah, remember for David All his affliction; 2 How he sware unto Jehovah, And vowed unto the Mighty One of Jacob: 3 Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, Nor go up into my bed; 4 I will not give sleep to mine eyes, Or slumber to mine eyelids; 5 Until I find out a place for Jehovah, A tabernacle for the Mighty One of Jacob. 6 Lo, we heard of it in Ephrathah: We found it in the field of the wood. 7 We will go into his tabernacles; We will worship at his footstool. 8 Arise, O Jehovah, into thy resting-place; Thou, and the ark of thy strength. 9 Let thy priest be clothed with righteousness; And let thy saints shout for joy. 10 For thy servant David's sake Turn not away the face of thine anointed. 11 Jehovah hath sworn unto David in truth; He will not turn from it: Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. 12 If thy children will keep my covenant And my testimony that I shall teach them, Their children also shall sit upon thy throne for evermore. 13 For Jehovah hath chosen Zion; He hath desired it for his habitation. 14 This is my resting-place for ever: Here will I dwell; for I have desired it. 15 I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
This chapter has 18 verses

This plan was provided by...

This reading plan is provided by Blue Letter Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment