Sunday, July 22, 2012

YouVersion - Day 202 of your Historical Bible plan

YouVersion

Historical

Day 202 of 365

Psalm 120 ASV

1 In my distress I cried unto Jehovah, And he answered me. 2 Deliver my soul, O Jehovah, from lying lips, And from a deceitful tongue. 3 What shall be given unto thee, and what shall be done more unto thee, Thou deceitful tongue? 4 Sharp arrows of the mighty, With coals of juniper. 5 Woe is me, that I sojourn in Meshech, That I dwell among the tents of Kedar! 6 My soul hath long had her dwelling With him that hateth peace. 7 I am for peace: But when I speak, they are for war.

Psalm 121 ASV

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the mountains: From whence shall my help come? 2 My help cometh from Jehovah, Who made heaven and earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 Jehovah is thy keeper: Jehovah is thy shade upon thy right hand. 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, Nor the moon by night. 7 Jehovah will keep thee from all evil; He will keep thy soul. 8 Jehovah will keep thy going out and thy coming in From this time forth and for evermore.

Psalm 122 ASV

1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go unto the house of Jehovah. 2 Our feet are standing Within thy gates, O Jerusalem, 3 Jerusalem, that art builded As a city that is compact together; 4 Whither the tribes go up, even the tribes of Jehovah, For an ordinance for Israel, To give thanks unto the name of Jehovah. 5 For there are set thrones for judgment, The thrones of the house of David. 6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: They shall prosper that love thee. 7 Peace be within thy walls, And prosperity within thy palaces. 8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee. 9 For the sake of the house of Jehovah our God I will seek thy good.

Psalm 123 ASV

1 Unto thee do I lift up mine eyes, O thou that sittest in the heavens. 2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their master, As the eyes of a maid unto the hand of her mistress; So our eyes look unto Jehovah our God, Until he have mercy upon us. 3 Have mercy upon us, O Jehovah, have mercy upon us; For we are exceedingly filled with contempt. 4 Our soul is exceedingly filled With the scoffing of those that are at ease, And with the contempt of the proud.

Psalm 124 ASV

1 If it had not been Jehovah who was on our side, Let Israel now say, 2 If it had not been Jehovah who was on our side, When men rose up against us; 3 Then they had swallowed us up alive, When their wrath was kindled against us; 4 Then the waters had overwhelmed us, The stream had gone over our soul; 5 Then the proud waters had gone over our soul. 6 Blessed be Jehovah, Who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth. 7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: The snare is broken, and we are escaped. 8 Our help is in the name of Jehovah, Who made heaven and earth.

Psalm 125 ASV

1 They that trust in Jehovah Are as mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abideth for ever. 2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, So Jehovah is round about his people From this time forth and for evermore. 3 For the sceptre of wickedness shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; That the righteous put not forth their hands unto iniquity. 4 Do good, O Jehovah, unto those that are good, And to them that are upright in their hearts. 5 But as for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, Jehovah will lead them forth with the workers of iniquity. Peace be upon Israel.

This plan was provided by...

This reading plan is provided by Blue Letter Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment